Macbook inevitably has some small and inexplicable problems in the process of use, and if you can't solve them in time there is a possibility of delaying the repair time.
How to do with Apple mac boot white screen?Macbook suddenly appears white screen phenomenon, there may be a problem with your Mac system, or there may be a problem with the hardware. You can try to solve it in the following three ways first.
I. Try to enter safe mode.
1. Turn off the Mac.
2. Press the power button. Hold down the Shift key as soon as you hear the startup sound.
3. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple icon and the progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).
4. During MacOSXv10.4 or later startup, you will see Secure Boot in the login window, even if it is a normal automatic login. During MacOSXv10.2 through v10.3.9 startup, you will see Secure Boot on the MacOSX startup screen.
II. Reset PRAM.
1. Turn your Mac off.
2. Then turn on your Mac and press and hold these four keys at the same time: Option, Command(?), P and R. Keep holding these keys down for about 20 seconds, during which time your Mac may appear to be restarting. (If your Mac makes a startup sound when you turn it on, you can release these keys after two startup sounds).
III. Reset SMC
1. Turn off the computer.
2. connect the MagSafe power adapter to the power supply and to the Mac (if not already connected).
3. on the built-in keyboard, press the (left) Shift-Control-Option key and the power button at the same time.
4. release all keys and the power button at the same time.
5. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
Note: When resetting the SMC, the LED indicator on the MagSafe power adapter may change its status or turn off temporarily. If after trying the above three methods, the problem of white screen is still not solved, then you may need to reinstall the system or hardware problems, you can only send the mac to a repair store to find a professional repair master to overhaul you!